Sunday, June 11, 2017

That really is a fu*%ing NO then?

That really is a fu*%ing NO then?




So who came from being adored,
To being kicked in the bollox
Floored, no more craved and wanted
Disregarded, I guess you’d become bored?
Light had filled up all the cracks,
The darkness fell away, my nick nacks
Wax, waned and fell to dust,
Love gone awry, and left to rust.
Fables, those romantic tales of old,
Saved me once, loneliness giving cold,
Sold, the dream of how better it
Could have been, strong the lie you told.
Sick to my stomach our love is dead,
I’d believed in truth all that you’d said,
For in my minds eye perfection came,
Carrying desire, echoing within your name.

I don’t, won’t, can’t yet understand,
I’d felt a oneness, holding your hand,
And when you came, again, again,
I’d surely understood loves demand.
Baby you’d fooled me, good and proper,
Now it seems love’s come a cropper,
The wind whistles a perfect silence,
And missing you feels like violence.
Had I  not invested the real macoy,
Had you not loved this pretty boy?
I guess you knew not what it be,
Have you any idea what you’d meant to me?
Sharing time and a hope for light,
Had kept us up throughout the night,
Talking all and nothing without a care,
Moving our hopes beyond loves’ despair.

Crashed this car, into a muddy ditch,
I’m understanding how life’s a f*£%ing bitch,
A wound has rent my heart in two,
Nothing left, not enough left to stitch.
Brought before the light of scrutiny,
It seems you’ve no idea how,
The ship ought to be sailed abroad,
To save it from falling into a mutiny.
Try to figure how your words appeared,
A chance to escape all I’d feared,
Live the life I’m born to live,
Not this crap, or anything this weird.
I’m just a boy, in front of the girl,
Asking her to be in my world,
Fighting to win a love that’s true,
I’d believed that love was held in you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment