Sunday, May 14, 2017

Waiting for that day.

Waiting for that day.




The train rolls onto the platform,
So much apprehension is here,
Five carriages back, waiting,
Hopeful, the lure of the dream,
A warmth, yet to be felt,
The hand of fate to be dealt.

There you were, dancing queen,
Not still, not at all serene,
A buzz of excitement rising,
The look of love in her eyes,
As my soul soars up above,
How wonderful, what a surprise!

Then into my life you came,
A beauty beyond words arrived,
Would I ever forget how you,
Seemed too beautiful to tame?
The passionate kiss of affection,
Pointed firmly in y new direction.

Those hands that held me close,
Were divine and heaven sent,
Surely you saw in my eyes,
What paradise had been delivered,
And just what my devotion meant,
When the heart of me was rent.

Thoughts of desire unbridled,
Filled my eyes and heart anew,
Wondering against all the odds,
If you would feel it too,
And fall to meet me rising,
And abandon everything less than blue.

Thighs and hips a rare delight,
Foretold of a passion coming,
To fill our days and our nights,
Bridled not by fear to dare,
And be cosy, in the warmest touch,
Of silk and cotton in underwear.

Then a surge to be alive,
How much more yearning now,
Could we take or even survive?
If love was to be the game,
Two playing, two learning, two hearts,
Would they ever be the same?

This could steal the air I breath,
Your smile took hold of me,
Lifted me into heaven again,
Where a southern angel I’d see,
Rampant and strong into the fire,
Shortness of breath, would I expire?

The proof of pudding is in the eating,
I feast on what is good to eat,
You’re deliciously sickly and so sweet.
And I’m consumed to find this treat,
Standing here as our eyes meet,
You’re something special, so hard to beat.






No comments:

Post a Comment