Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Suggest I rise up!

           Suggest I rise up!



Huge becomes the effect,
Whence your words collect
Deep, impenetrably and within,
On the verge of surrender.
Lost in wild adoration,
Your eyes bury me,
I feel the power of you,
In kisses laid upon skin.
Tempt me with words,
Project your desperate craving,
Fill me like a cup,
More than folly on fire.
Wanton are the reasons,
Created by your sultry voice,
And I become fallen,
Unable to reach a choice.

Enlarged to the point,
Explosion of the desire,
Something tight and moistened,
Keeps me wide awake.
Do you know your movements,
Fulfil the whole I crave?
Under where I see rejoicing,
And a chance to misbehave.
Lovely, firm and rampant,
Are the words you choose,
To open up my mind,
And set desire loose.
Walk the walk of heaven,
See me rise to full attention,
I can’t live without you,
Did I forget to mention?




No comments:

Post a Comment