Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I surrender to the rhythm of love.

    I surrender to the rhythm of love.





I have fever.
The sound of your voice,
A melody I shall enjoy,
The passion building inside,
Calling me in from the cold,
A tingle up along my spine,
Has your name all over it.
The power of suggestion,
Something you understand so well,
Has caused a locomotion here,
Setting the fires of hell.
Burning, intoxicated, adored,
I have succumbed to my fate,
The desire for one another
Has, bulldozed down the gate.

All the niceties we crave,
A feeling of permission arrives,
To let us laugh and misbehave,
For the joy our love sets free.
In a bed where you lay,
My image becomes the taste,
A bonanza of delicious fruit,
Sweetness to the pallet, alive.
Tender now runs the feelings,
Hark the angel singing allowed,
Weeping on your pillow, soft
Are all the promises vowed.
Beating, pulse, pumping, thudding,
Your beauty drives my soul,
I surrender to your love,
I’m lost, completely out of control…






No comments:

Post a Comment