Saturday, May 11, 2013

Synchron eyes ity.


Synchron eyes ity.




Something akin to
The stuff of legends,
Rolls into my courtyard space.
Open, fresh and so very lovely,
Kindred eyes smile back at me.
Oh my word
She is like a whirlwind,
Yet gently calming
To the soul that stirs within.
Fool I'll be
Again, 'twill be my pleasure,
To see those sparkling eyes
Shine for me.
Catch my breath,
I may still die dreaming,
Along the route my journey takes.
But I sense,
This time could be forever,
Watching her synchron eyes hit me.....









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. The eyes say so much, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they certainly do my dear friend.
    I pray you are well, glad to see that you are still reading my craft, and creating your own too. Your blog is as ever, an amazing journey into the depths of true life experiences.
    Namaste. Love n light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, pictures and words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing complement from such a wonderful writer.

    Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete